Location: Home ► Our Team ► Sarah Lewis
Meet Sarah - Our Strategic Development Manager
My job role is to work closely with commissioners and key stakeholders to make Hart Gables financially sustainable
Specific duties include;
- Identify and understand key issues, long term goals and main priorities of the LGBT community and gaps in service provision.
- Identify appropriate opportunities to develop the service in response to local and national needs, initiatives and projects.
- Develop and communicate a clear strategy for the organisation which incorporates requirements in public services.
- Develop a Tees-wide LGBT Forum with key strategic partners
- Promote actions of the strategy to develop and deliver services to sustain Hart Gables
- Actively seek opportunities to raise funds to continue and develop services and write bids where appropriate
- Develop and facilitate effective consultation systems to obtain feedback, monitor and evaluate services and ensure they continue to best meet the needs of the service users
- Represent the LGBT community and raise awareness of issues affecting them and their needs, i.e. hate crime
- Stonewall Training Partner
- Development of OCN accredited training packages
- Winner of an LGBT North East Equality Award for Creating a Safer Learning Environment
- Training qualifications obtained
Like the site? Or spotted an error? Please tell us.
Hart Gables is supported and funded by